This blog is for fandom stuff, geekery, general fun, and drawings which may or may not be suitable for anyone at all. I like Pokemon, Avatar, A Song of Ice and Fire...a lot of stuff. I flit from fandom to fandom, so there's no telling what you'll find here next. NOTE: I am also available for commissions and I take payments through Paypal. Please take a look at my guidelines on the list below!
19) Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
I-I-I’m kinda circling Lt Surge/Giovanni. 24/7 stagfights are not my usual ship fodder, but the thought of their machismos clashing is hilarious. Just with the way I imagine their personalities, they’d get along like a house on fire. It’s actually surprising that MilitantShipping (what a perfect name) is not a Thing.
26) Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
Oh boy, yes. There’s two distinct patterns I tend to be drawn toward—one is where the characters in question have a close bond and honestly like and trust each other and don’t squabble like some dumb teenage romance. The other pattern, which is not always mutually exclusive from the first, is where there are strong underlying elements of temptation, the allure of the forbidden, and scandal. One character could be a villain and the other a hero, or on opposing sides during wartime, or whatever. Either way, the relationship is not likely to be approved of by the local peanut galleries.
I also tend to ship adult pairs only. If anyone under or even around the age of 20 appears in one of my ships,
RAGNAROK IS NIGH it’s a rare ship indeed.
30) Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
It’s actually most of my fandoms! I have no ships in the Suikoden universe to speak of, nor in the Avatar universe or the Star Wars universe.
37) Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
Hmm, hard to say. I like gangster couple Giovanni/Ariana, though their professions are basically Pokéverse yakuza anyway. For Giovanni/Oak, I don’t really have an AU, but I like that trope where the less aggressive one is the one who’s really in charge. They probably have a name for that over at TV Tropes, but I’m too lazy to go see what it is.
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?